We have a complete solution for Active LED Front Lighting that includes High Power LED drivers, Power Management ICs, Stepper Motor Drivers, Transceivers and ESD Protection devices. The control unit can be based upon one of the large range of SPC5 32-bit microcontrollers, depending upon connectivity memory requirements.
|STEVAL-MKI110V1||AIS328DQ adapter board for standard DIL24 socket||Quick view|
|STEVAL-MKI125V1||A3G4250D adapter board for standard DIL 24 socket||Quick view|
|SPC5-UDEDEBG||PLS JTAG debugger software full license or license renewal||
|SPC56B-Discovery||Discovery Kit for SPC56 B line - with SPC560B54L5 MCU||
|EV-VN7010AJ||VN7010AJ Evaluation Board||
|STEVAL-MKI158V1||AIS3624DQ adapter board for a standard DIL24 socket||Quick view|
|STEVAL-OET003V1||Evaluation board for automotive-grade ESD protection||Quick view|
|SPC582B-DIS||Discovery Kit for SPC582 B line||
|SPC58EC-DISP||Discovery Kit for SPC58EC - C line||
|SPC58NG-DISP||Discovery Kit for SPC58NG - G line||
|SAMPLES-AUTOPMIC||Automotive Voltage Regulators & System Basis Chip Evaluation Tool||Quick view|
|EV-VNH7100BAS||VNH7100BAS Evaluation board||Quick view|
|L99LD21-ADIS||Led Driver DISCOVERY||
|STEVAL-MKI109V2||eMotion: ST MEMS adapters motherboard based on STM32F103, compatible with all ST MEMS adapter boards||
- Supports both SPC5-UDESTK standalone and the equivalent version embedded into Discovery board.
- Supports SPC5x MCUs
- Supports Multicore, eTPU and GTM debugging
- Includes FLASH programming capability
- Support service provided through STMicroelectronics
- SPC560B54L5 32-bit 48 MHz e200z0h CPU, 32-bit Power Architecture® Technology CPU, 768 kB Code Flash in an LQFP144 package.
- On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and HW selection mode to use stand-alone JTAG debuggers.
- Board power supply: through external +12 V PSU or from the USB bus (5 V supply voltage).
- Seven LEDs: D6 for 5 V power on,D2 for Reset, D101, D102, D103 for PLS debugger section, D7 and D8 for PC3 and PC2 outputs
- Two push buttons (reset and user)
- A potentiometers for ADC input (user)
- Two extension headers (2 x 36 pin - 100 mil) for all LQFP144 pins and for quick connection to prototyping boards, additional modules and easy probing.
- JTAG interface (2 x 7 male 100mil connector)
- USB port (mini -B)
- 16 MHz crystal
- Board size 100 x 65 mm
- MCU: SPC560B54L5 - LQFP144
- 2 extension headers 2 x 36 pin - 100 mil
- DC connector (+12 V input)
- Mini USB - B
- JTAG 2 x 7 - 100 mil connector
- Simple single IC application board dedicated for VN7010AJ
- Provides electrical connectivity and thermal heat-sinking for easy prototyping
- General device features
- Single channel smart high-side driver with MultiSense analog feedback
- Very low standby current
- Compatible with 3 V and 5 V CMOS outputs
- Diagnostic functions
- Multiplexed analog feedback of: load current with high precision proportional current mirror, VCC supply voltage and TCHIP device temperature
- Overload and short to ground (power limitation) indication
- Thermal shutdown indication
- OFF-state open-load detection
- Output short to VCC detection
- Sense enable/disable
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Overvoltage clamp
- Load current limitation
- Self limiting of fast thermal transients
- Configurable latch-off on overtemperature or power limitation with dedicated fault reset pin
- Loss of ground and loss of VCC
- Reverse battery with external components
- Electrostatic discharge protection
- SPC582B 32-bit z2 core @80Mhz CPU, 32-bit Power Architecture® Technology CPU, 1MB Code Flash in eQFP64 package.
- On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and dedicated optional connector to plug a stand-alone JTAG debugger.
- USB Virtual Communication port.
- Two types of extension resources:
- Arduino Uno Revision 3 connectivity
- Extension headers for all device pins and for quick connection to prototyping expansion boards, additional modules and evaluation probing.
- Flexible board power supply:
- USB port (mini B - 5V)
- external sources (DC): 7÷12 V, 5V or 3.3V and 5V
- Two push buttons: USER and RESET
- Eight LEDs
- 3 Integrated Programmer/Debugger
- 3 LEDs User
- 1 Reset
- 1 Power LED: +5V
- 40MHz Crystal
- SPC58EC80E5 is a 32-bit Power Architecture®e200z4d dual core, 4224 kB flash + 128 kB data flash) in eTQFP144.
- Integrated programmer - debugger.
- JTAG interface (Standard 7x2 male 100mil).
- 2 ISO CAN FD port (DB9 connector).
- 1 Ethernet port.
- 1 FlexRay, 1 LIN (with transceiver).
- 1 USB virtual COM Port.
- Connectors Arduino UNO R3-compatible.
- 3 Push buttons, 3 LEDs for user purpose.
- 2 potentiometers for ADC quick evaluation.
- Reset push button.
- All GPIOs and signals accessible by a 4x37 0.1" pin grid array allowing connection of the additional boards.
- 12MHz crystal.
- Board Supply: 12 VDC (external power
- Board size 150 x 101 mm.
- Featuring SPC58NG84E7, a 32-bit Power Architecture® triple core e200z4, 6MB flash in eLQFP176 package. Device designed to meet ASIL-D safety level and embeds an HSM with 128KB flash memory.
- 2 Ethernet ports
- 1 CAN FD port (DB9 connector)
- JTAG interface (14 pin - 2x7 connector)
- 2 Push buttons, 4 LEDs for user purposes, reset push button
- Board Supply: 12 VDC (external power supply)
- Connector suitable for TFT LCD module
- Board size 145 x 105 mm
- 2 soldered L99LD21 flexible LED drivers
- Board size 100 x 55 mm
- Two extension headers (2 x 36 pin - 100 mil) for quick connection to SPC560B-DIS discovery board
- Controllable by dedicated GUI available on www.st.com
- Free ready to run application firmware available on www.st.com, to support quick evaluation and development
eMotion: ST MEMS adapters motherboard based on STM32F103, compatible with all ST MEMS adapter boards
- Compatible with all available ST MEMS adapter boards
- Controlled by the STM32F103RET6 high-performance ARM Cortex™ -M3 microcontroller
- Includes a DIL24 socket for easy MEMS adapter connection
- 3 V on-board linear voltage regulator
- DFU compatible for USB microprocessor firmware update
- USB 2.0 full-speed compliant
- Debugging connector for SWD/JTAG
- RoHS compliant
Automotive Analog and Power
|L99LD01||High Efficiency Constant Current Led Driver|
|L99LD20||High power LED driver for automotive applications|
|L99LD21||High power LED driver for automotive applications|
|L99PM62GXP||Power Management IC with LIN and high speed CAN|
|L99PM72GXP||Advanced power management system IC with embedded LIN and high speed CAN transceiver supporting CAN Partial Networking|
|L99SM81V||Programmable stepper motor driver for automotive applications with micro-stepping and stall detection|
|VN7010AJ||High-side driver with MultiSense analog feedback for automotive applications|
|VN7040AJ||High-side driver with MultiSense analog feedback for automotive applications|
|VNH7100BAS||Automotive fully integrated H-bridge motor driver|
MEMS and Sensors
|ASM330LHH||Automotive 6-axis inertial module: 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope|