We have a complete solution for Active LED Front Lighting that includes High Power LED drivers, Power Management ICs, Stepper Motor Drivers, Transceivers and ESD Protection devices. The control unit can be based upon one of the large range of SPC5 32-bit microcontrollers, depending upon connectivity memory requirements.
|L99LD21-ADIS||Led Driver DISCOVERY||
|SPC56B-Discovery||Discovery Kit for SPC56 B line - with SPC560B54L5 MCU||
- 2 soldered L99LD21 flexible LED drivers
- Board size 100 x 55 mm
- Two extension headers (2 x 36 pin - 100 mil) for quick connection to SPC560B-DIS discovery board
- Controllable by dedicated GUI available on www.st.com
- Free ready to run application firmware available on www.st.com, to support quick evaluation and development
- SPC560B54L5 32-bit 48 MHz e200z0h CPU, 32-bit Power Architecture® Technology CPU, 768 kB Code Flash in an LQFP144 package.
- On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and HW selection mode to use stand-alone JTAG debuggers.
- Board power supply: through external +12 V PSU or from the USB bus (5 V supply voltage).
- Seven LEDs: D6 for 5 V power on,D2 for Reset, D101, D102, D103 for PLS debugger section, D7 and D8 for PC3 and PC2 outputs
- Two push buttons (reset and user)
- A potentiometers for ADC input (user)
- Two extension headers (2 x 36 pin - 100 mil) for all LQFP144 pins and for quick connection to prototyping boards, additional modules and easy probing.
- JTAG interface (2 x 7 male 100mil connector)
- USB port (mini -B)
- 16 MHz crystal
- Board size 100 x 65 mm
- MCU: SPC560B54L5 - LQFP144
- 2 extension headers 2 x 36 pin - 100 mil
- DC connector (+12 V input)
- Mini USB - B
- JTAG 2 x 7 - 100 mil connector
Automotive Analog and Power
|L99LD01||High Efficiency Constant Current Led Driver|
|L99LD20||High power LED driver for automotive applications|
|L99LD21||High power LED driver for automotive applications|
|L99PM62GXP||Power Management IC with LIN and high speed CAN|
|L99PM72GXP||Advanced power management system IC with embedded LIN and high speed CAN transceiver supporting CAN Partial Networking|
|L99SM81V||Programmable stepper motor driver for automotive applications with micro-stepping and stall detection|
|VN7010AJ||High-side driver with MultiSense analog feedback for automotive applications|
|VN7040AJ||High-side driver with MultiSense analog feedback for automotive applications|
|VNH7100BAS||Automotive fully integrated H-bridge motor driver|
MEMS and Sensors
|ASM330LHH||Automotive 6-axis inertial module: 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope|