The VNS3NV04DP-E device is made up of two monolithic chips (OMNIFET II) housed in a standard SO-8 package. The OMNIFET II is designed using STMicroelectronics™ VIPower™ M0-3 technology and is intended for replacement of standard Power MOSFETs in up to 50 kHz DC applications.
Built-in thermal shutdown, linear current limitation and overvoltage clamp protect the chip in harsh environments.
Fault feedback can be detected by monitoring voltage at the input pin
- ECOPACK®: lead free and RoHS compliant
- Automotive Grade: compliance with AEC guidelines
- Linear current limitation
- Thermal shutdown
- Short circuit protection
- Integrated clamp
- Low current drawn from input pin
- Diagnostic feedback through input pin
- ESD protection
- Direct access to the gate of the Power MOSFET (analog driving)
- Compatible with standard Power MOSFET
Leading-edge product portfolio for a wide range of automotive applications
STMicroelectronics VIPower explainer
Electro-thermal simulator for devices in ViPower technology
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.