FP-ATR-SIGFOX1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you read data from environmental and motion sensors and send collected data via Sigfox connectivity.
Message sending is triggered via user button, timer event or movement detection by the on-board accelerometer.
The package implements low power profiles and related transitions to ensure long battery autonomy.
This software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, is intended particularly to develop asset tracking applications. Low-energy device geolocation is provided by the Sigfox infrastructure.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the S2-LP ultra-low power RF transceiver and the motion and environmental sensors.
- Complete firmware to connect an IoT node to a Sigfox network, sending environmental sensor data
- Drivers for the S2-LP high performance ultra-low power RF transceiver
- Movement detection by the on-board accelerometer
- Middleware library supporting Sigfox connectivity from the X-CUBE-SFXS2LP1 software package
- Low-energy device geolocation service provided by the Sigfox infrastructure
- Sample implementation available for X-NUCLEO-S2868A1 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion boards connected to NUCLEO-L053R8 and NUCLEO-L476RG development boards
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-ATR-SIGFOX1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT tracker node with Sigfox connectivity and sensors||1.0.0||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
How to use the various boot modes supported by STM32