FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 is an STM32 ODE function pack which lets you connect your IoT node to a smartphone via BLE and use a suitable Android™ or iOS™ application, like the BlueMS app, to view real-time environmental sensor data, motion sensor data, digital microphone levels and battery level.
The package also enables advanced functions such as voice communication over BLE, sound source localization and acoustic beam forming using inputs from multiple microphones, as well as sensor data fusion and accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition, audio data logging and MEMS sensor data logging on SD card.
This package, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices can be used to develop specific wearable applications, or smart things applications in general.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers to recognize the devices on the STM32 Nucleo development board and expansion boards, as well as on the STEVAL-BCNKT01V1 and STEVAL-STLKT01V1 evaluation boards.
- Complete firmware to develop an IoT node with BLE connectivity, digital microphone, environmental and motion sensors
- Middleware libraries for sensor data fusion and accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition, acoustic source localization and beam forming, audio processing and streaming over BLE communication profile, and SD card data logging
- Compatible with BlueMS application for Android/iOS, to perform sensor data reading, audio and motion algorithm feature demo, and firmware update over the air (FOTA)
- Sample implementation available for STEVAL-BCNKT01V1 and STEVAL-STLKT01V1 board and for X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2) and X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 (or X- NUCLEO-IDB04A1) connected to a NUCLEO-F446RE or NUCLEO-F401RE or STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L476RG MCU board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1||STM32 ODE function pack for IoT node with BLE connectivity, digital microphone, environmental and motion sensors||3.4.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity