STM32Cube MCU & MPU Packages are part and the STM32Cube initiative.
They offer for each STM32 MCUs and MPUs series all the required embedded software bricks to operate the available set of peripherals, including :
- STM32Cube MCU and MPU Packages for each individual STM32 MCU and MPUs series that include:
- The hardware abstraction layer (HAL) enabling portability between different STM32 devices via standardized API calls
- Low-layer (LL) APIs, a light-weight, optimized, expert oriented set of APIs designed for both performance and runtime efficiency
- A collection of middleware components including RTOS, USB library, file system, TCP/IP stack, touch-sensing library or graphics library (depending on the STM32 series)
- RF stacks such as Bluetooth® LE 5.2, OpenThread, Zigbee 3.0, LoRaWAN® and Sigfox, specific to every STM32 wireless series
- For STM32 MPUs only, the BSP drivers are based on HAL drivers and provide an API Set to the evaluation board and 3rd party components.
ST and Microsoft is a perfect match. An incredible amount of traction in the IoT and across all market segments.
Quick summary of what STM32Cube can bring to you.
Follow issues and share solutions on Github for STM32Cube MCU packages. Integrate your own software components in a STM32Cube Expansion for STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeIDE tools, thanks to the new STM32PackCreator utility
Recommended for you
STM32CubeWB software now for multi-advertising beacons
Check out the latest update of STM32CubeWB software for multi-advertising beacons which allows you to create an additional advertising channel to get data.