STM32Cube MCU & MPU packages are part of the STM32Cube ecosystem.
They offer for every STM32 MCU and MPU series all the required embedded software bricks to operate the available set of peripherals, including:
- STM32Cube MCU and MPU packages for each individual STM32 MCU and MPU series that include:
- The hardware abstraction layer (HAL) enabling portability between different STM32 devices via standardized API calls
- Low-layer (LL) APIs, and a lightweight, optimized, expert-oriented set of APIs designed for both performance and runtime efficiency
- A collection of middleware components including RTOS, USB library, file system, TCP/IP stack, touch-sensing library, or graphics library (depending on the STM32 series)
- RF stacks such as Bluetooth® Low Energy 5.3, OpenThread, Zigbee 3.0, LoRaWAN®, and Sigfox, which are specific to every STM32 wireless series
- For STM32 MPUs only, the BSP drivers are based on HAL drivers and provide an API set for the evaluation board and third-party components.
ST and Microsoft is a perfect match. An incredible amount of traction in the IoT and across all market segments.
Quick summary of what STM32Cube can bring to you.
Rich by its features-set, STM32CubeMX is changing its skin today to provide to the developers an improved access to the Pinout, Peripherals and Middlewares parameters to ease the configuration and optimized the project development time. This new look is also standardizing the User Interface of the different Software Development Tools of the STM32Cube ecosystem.
STM32CubeWB software now for multi-advertising beacons
Check out the latest update of STM32CubeWB software for multi-advertising beacons which allows you to create an additional advertising channel to get data.