The X-CUBE-BLE1 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32 and includes drivers for BlueNRG-MS Bluetooth low energy device.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1, when connected to a NUCLEO-L053R8, NUCLEO-L476RG, NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-F411RE board.
- Complete middleware to build Bluetooth low energy applications using BlueNRG-MS device
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Numerous examples to aid understanding:
- Support for Standard Profiles (Peripheral and Central)
- Support for Apple Notification Center Service (ANCS)
- Package compatible with STM32CubeMX, can be downloaded from and installed directly into STM32CubeMX
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-BLE1||Bluetooth Low Energy software expansion for STM32Cube||4.4.0||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity