The X-CUBE-NFC5 software expansion for STM32Cube provides a complete middleware for STM32 to control applications using ST25R3911B (HF reader/NFC initiator IC).
The software is based on STM32Cube technology and expands STM32Cube-based packages. It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 expansion board plugged on top of a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG board.
- Complete middleware to build applications using the ST25R3911B high performance HF reader/NFC initiator with 1.4 W supporting VHBR and AAT
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample application to detect several NFC tag types and mobile phones supporting P2P
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementations available for the X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 expansion board, plugged into a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board
- Complete RF/NFC abstraction (RFAL) for all major technologies including complete ISO-DEP and NFC-DEP layers
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity