The X-CUBE-SPN14 expansion package for STM32Cube gives you full control of stepper motor operations.
When combined with one or more X-NUCLEO-IHM14A1 expansion boards, this software allows a compatible STM32 Nucleo board to control one or more stepper motors.
It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology for easy portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation for one stepper motor. It is compatible with STM32 NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-F334R8, NUCLEO-F030R8 or NUCLEO-L053R8 boards with an X-NUCLEO-IHM14A1 expansion board mounted on top.
- A driver layer for complete management of the STSPIN820 (low power stepper motor driver) device integrated in the X-NUCLEO-IHM14A1 expansion board
- Device parameter read and write modes, GPIO, PWM and IRQ configuration, micro-stepping, direction position, speed, acceleration, deceleration and torque controls, automatic full-step switch management; high impedance or hold stop mode selection, enable and stand-by management
- Fault interrupt handling
- Single stepper motor control sample application
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity