The X-CUBE-SPN17 is an expansion software for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 Nucleo providing management of STSPIN233 to control low voltage three-phase brushless DC motors. The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation driving a low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor, with BEMF sensing.
It is compatible with NUCLEO-F030R8, NUCLEO-F103RB, NUCLEO-F302R8 and NUCLEO-F401RE boards when connected to one or more X-NUCLEO-IHM17M1 expansion boards.
The package contains a user interface layer enabling real-time transmission of data to a PC through the terminal.
- Sample application to drive a low voltage three phase brushless motor, managing an STSPIN233 (single driver) and an X-NUCLEO-IHM17M1
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-IHM17M1 expansion board plugged on top of a NUCLEO-F030R8, NUCLEO-F103RB, NUCLEO-F302R8 or NUCLEO-F401RE board.
- Timer to generate step clock and voltage reference
- Management of parameters like minimum and maximum speed, direction etc.
- GPIO, PWM and IRQ configuration
- API function available to send any application command to the motor driver
- User interface utility based on PC terminal to control the motor
- Speed control through potentiometer
- Motor control by user button
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Recommended for you