The 32F429IDISCOVERY Discovery kit leverages the capabilities of the STM32F429 high-performance microcontrollers, to allow users to develop rich applications easily with advanced graphic user interfaces.
- STM32F429ZIT6 microcontroller featuring 2 Mbytes of Flash memory, 256 Kbytes of RAM in an LQFP144 package
- 2.4" QVGA TFT LCD
- USB OTG with Micro-AB connector
- I3G4250D, ST MEMS motion sensor 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- Six LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power-on
- Two user LEDs: LD3 (green), LD4 (red)
- Two USB OTG LEDs: LD5 (green) VBUS and LD6 (red) OC (over-current)
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- 64-Mbit SDRAM
- Extension header for LQFP144 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and an easy probing
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-B
- USB functions:
- Debug port
- Virtual COM port
- Mass storage
- Mbed Enabled™ (see http://mbed.org)
- Board power supply: through the USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF4 MCU Package or STSW-STM32138, for using legacy standard libraries
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.