The STM32F7 discovery kit allows users to develop and share applications with the STM32F7 Series microcontrollers based on the ARM®Cortex®-M7 core.
The discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications taking benefit from audio, multi- sensor support, graphics, security, video and high-speed connectivity features.
The Arduino™connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- STM32F769NIH6 microcontroller featuring 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 512+16+4 Kbytes of RAM, in BGA216 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB reenumeration capability
- USB ST-LINK functions: virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port
- 4" capacitive touch LCD display with MIPI® DSI connector (on STM32F769I-DISCO only)
- SAI audio codec
- Two audio line jacks, one for input and one for output
- Stereo speaker outputs
- Four ST MEMS microphones on DFSDM inputs
- Two SPDIF RCA input and output connectors
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- 512-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 128-Mbit SDRAM
- Connector for microSD card
- Wi-Fi or Ext-EEP daughterboard connector
- USB OTG HS with Micro-AB connector
- Ethernet connector compliant with IEEE-802.3-2002
- Five power supply options:
- ST LINK/V2-1
- USB HS connector
- 5 V from RJ45 (Power Over Ethernet)
- 5 V from Arduino™or external connector
- USB charger
- Power Over Ethernet based on IEEE 802.3af (Powered Device, 48 V to 5 V, 3 W)
- Power supply output for external applications: 3.3 V or 5 V
- Arduino™Uno V3 connectors
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32Cube package
- Supported by a wide choice of integrated development environments
Learn more about the STM32F7 series exiting features and high-performance form with the STM32F769I-DISCO discovery kit.
This a video prepared by our partner Draupner graphics. the video promotes combined STM32 Hardware and TouchGFX software solutions.
Embedded Wizard graphic demonstration on STM32F769 discovery kit
ST framework for connecting to Alexa Voice Service, software expansion for STM32Cube
Computers and Peripherals
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.