The EVAL6207Q is a dual full bridge driver board allowing the user to test the L6207Q functions.
The dual full bridges integrated into the L6207Q can be used to drive a single two phase stepper motor or up to four DC motors (unidirectional). The device also includes two independent constant OFF time PWM current controllers.
The board can be driven using the STEVAL-PCC009V2 communication board and the PractiSPINTM2 evaluation software.
- Voltage range from 8 V to 52 V
- Phase current up to 2.5 Ar.m.s.
- Adjustable constant tOFFPWM current control
- Logic inputs 5 V / 3.3 V compliant
- Small application footprint with high thermal performance
- Suitable to be used in combination with PractiSPINTM2 software
Recommended for you
Industrial Motor Control
LED Lighting and Controls
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.