The SPC560P-DISP Discovery+ kit helps to discover SPC560 P line Power Architecture Microcontrollers with full access to CPUs, GPI/O's and peripherals such as CAN, JTAG, K-Line, LIN at budget price.
Dedicated connectors allow plugging Arduino shields (Arduino-compatible).
Free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available inside SPC5Studio (www.st.com/spc5studio) to support quick evaluation and development.
SPC5Studio includes visual configurable code generation engine, board support package (BSP), start-up routines, interrupt services, free RTOS (optional) and a full set of low level drivers. SPC5Studio includes HighTec GNU "C" compiler, with a 30-days full free trial license. SPC5Studio is available for free download.
The SPC560 P line is designed to address cost sensitive chassis, airbag, electrical hydraulic power steering (EHPS), electric power steering (EPS), and electrical motor control applications.
An E2E Community is available on ST WEB.
- SPC560P50L5 32-bit 64MHz e200z0h CPU;32-bit Power Architecture®Technology CPU, 576 KB Flash in an LQFP144 package.
- Shield Connectors (Arduinocompatible).
- On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and HW selection mode to use stand-alone JTAG debuggers (2 x 7 male 100mil connector).
- Free 128 Kbyte code size limited debugging
- Board power supply: from the USB bus (5 V supply voltage) or through external +12 V PSU.
- All GPIOs and DSPI/USB signals accessible by a 4x37 100mil pin grid array allowing connection of an additional boards for dedicated applications.
- CAN, K-LINE, LIN, FlexRay interfaces.
- Main power switch.
- Reset push button.
- 2 potentiometers for ADC evaluation
- 12 MHz crystal.
- Board size 152 x 103 mm
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Specific features||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
Distributor availability ofSPC560P-DISP
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-08-03
|ST||EAR99||NEC||-||FRANCE||-||112.0 / 1|