The STEVAL-TTM002V1 control board is based on the high performance SPC560P50L3 automotive microcontroller with dedicated peripherals for motor control, such as 10-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADC) and high resolution timers (FlexPWM) with complementary or independent outputs and ADC synchronization signals.
This standalone control board includes a standard 34-pin motor control interface, so it can be connected to any driving stage of a motor control application, ensuring maximum flexibility.
- Based on SPC560P50L3 32-bit system-on-chip (SoC) automotive microcontroller compatible with ST motor control library with ST-FOC algorithm (sensored and sensorless mode)
- 34-pin motor control connector
- User push buttons (for additional custom functionality)
- 14-pin JTAG connector compatible with SPC5-UDESTK interface
- SPI connector for gate driver configuration
- Hall/Encoder sensor connector
- RS232 DB9 male connector
- CAN DB9 male connector
- Analog/digital input/output interface
- Compatible with the STEVAL-TTM001V1 automotive low voltage kit
- Compatible with all the motor control platforms, thanks to the motor control connector
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.