The STM32H743I-EVAL and STM32H753I-EVAL Evaluation boards (STM32H7x3I-EVAL) are high-end development platforms for the Arm® Cortex®-M7-based STM32H743XI and STM32H753XI microcontrollers, respectively. The STM32H7x3I-EVAL Evaluation boards provide access to all the STM32 peripherals for user applications, and include an embedded ST-LINK debugger/programmer.
The full range of the STM32H7x3I-EVAL hardware features helps develop applications and evaluate all peripherals: USB OTG_HS and FS, Ethernet, FD-CAN, USART, Audio DAC and ADC, digital microphone, SRAM, SDRAM, NOR Flash memory, Twin Quad-SPI Flash memory, microSD™ 3.0 card, 5.7” 640×480 TFT color LCD with touchscreen, and cryptographic hardware accelerator (available only on STM32H753XI devices).
The expansion connectors provide an easy way to add specialized features, while ETM trace is supported through external probes.
- Common features
- STM32H743XIH6 and STM32H753XIH6 Arm® Cortex® microcontrollers with 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 1 Mbyte of RAM in TFBGA240+25 package
- 5.7” 640×480 TFT color LCD with touchscreen
- Ethernet compliant with IEEE-802.3-2002
- USB OTG_HS and OTG_FS
- I2C compatible serial interface
- RTC with rechargeable backup battery
- SAI audio DAC
- ST-MEMS digital microphones
- 8-Gbyte (or more) SDIO3.0 interface microSD™ card
- 8 M×32bit SDRAM, 1 M×16bit SRAM and 8 M×16bit NOR Flash memory
- 1-Gbit Twin Quad-SPI NOR Flash memory or two 512-Mbit Quad-SPI NOR Flash memories
- 4 color user LEDs
- Reset, wakeup, tamper or key buttons
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
- Board connectors:
Power jack 3 USB interfaces with Micro-AB connector RS-232 communications Ethernet RJ45 FDCAN compliant connection Stereo headset jack including analog microphone input 2 audio jacks for external speakers microSD™ card JTAG/SWD and ETM trace Extension connectors and memory connectors for daughterboard or wire-wrap board
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs
- Board-specific feature
- ST-LINK/V2-1 or STLINK-V3E version of the ST-LINK
- Common features
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.