The M95010/ M95020/M95040 devices (M950x0) are electrically erasable programmable memories (EEPROMs) organized as 128/256/512 x 8 bits respectively, accessed through the SPI bus.
The M950x0-W can operate with a supply voltage from 2.5 V to 5.5 V, the M950x0-R can operate with a supply voltage from 1.8 V to 5.5 V, and the M950x0-DF can operate with a supply voltage from 1.7 V to 5.5 V, over an ambient temperature range of -40 °C / +85 °C.
The M950x0-DF offers an additional page, named the Identification Page (16 bytes). The Identification Page can be used to store sensitive application parameters which can be (later) permanently locked in Read-only mode.
- Compatible with SPI bus serial interface (Positive clock SPI modes)
- Single supply voltage:
- 2.5 V to 5.5 V for M950x0-W
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V for M950x0-R
- 1.7 V to 5.5 V for M95040-DF
- High-speed 20 MHz clock rate, 5 ms write time
- Memory array:
- 1/2/4 Kbit (128/256/512 bytes) of EEPROM
- Page size: 16 bytes
- Write protection by block: 1/4, 1/2 or whole memory
- Additional Write lockable Page (Identification page)
- Enhanced ESD protection
- More than 4 million write cycles
- More than 200-year data retention
- Packages RoHS-compliant and Halogen-free (ECOPACK®)
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.