The M95M02 devices are Electrically Erasable PROgrammable Memories (EEPROMs) organized as 262144 x 8 bits, accessed through the SPI bus.
The M95M02 can operate with a supply range from 1.8 V to 5.5 V. These devices are guaranteed over the -40 °C/+85 °C temperature range.
The M95M02-DR offers an additional page, named the Identification Page (256 bytes). The Identification Page can be used to store sensitive application parameters that can be (later) permanently locked in Read-only mode.
- Compatible with the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) bus
- Memory array
- 2 Mbit (256 Kbytes) of EEPROM
- Page size: 256 bytes
- Byte Write within 10 ms
- Page Write within 10 ms
- Additional Write lockable page (Identification Page)
- Write Protect: quarter, half or whole memory array
- Clock frequency: 5 MHz
- Single supply voltage: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Operating temperature range: from -40 °C up to +85 °C
- Enhanced ESD protection
- More than 4 million Write cycles
- More than 200-year data retention
- SO8 (ECOPACK2®)
- WLCSP (ECOPACK2®)
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.