STM32F1 Series of mainstream MCUs
ST's STM32F1 Series of mainstream MCUs covers the needs of a large variety of applications in the industrial, medical and consumer markets. With this series, ST has pioneered the world of Arm® Cortex™-M microcontrollers and set a milestone in the history of embedded applications. High performance with first-class peripherals and low-power, low-voltage operation is paired with a high level of integration at accessible prices with a simple architecture and easy-to-use tools.
The series consists of five product lines which are pin-to-pin, peripheral and software compatible.
- STM32F100 Value line – 24 MHz CPU with motor control and CEC functions
- STM32F101 – 36 MHz CPU, up to 1 Mbyte of Flash
- STM32F102 – 48 MHz CPU with USB FS
- STM32F103 – 72 MHz, up to 1 Mbyte of Flash with motor control, USB and CAN
- STM32F105/107 – 72 MHz CPU with Ethernet MAC, CAN and USB 2.0 OTG
Read more about the benefits of the 32-bit Arm Cortex-M3 processor for MCUs here.