The STM32F100xx value line family incorporates the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 24 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 512 Kbytes and SRAM up to 32 Kbytes), a flexible static memory control (FSMC) interface (for devices offered in packages of 100 pins and more) and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os connected to two APB buses. All devices offer standard communication interfaces (up to two I2Cs, three SPIs, one HDMI CEC, up to three USARTs and 2 UARTS), one 12-bit ADC, two 12-bit DACs, up to 9 general-purpose 16-bit timers and an advanced-control PWM timer.
The STM32F100xx high-density value line family operates in the –40 to +85 °C and –40 to +105 °C temperature ranges, from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F100xx value line family includes devices in three different packages ranging from 64 pins to 144 pins. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included, the description below gives an overview of the complete range of peripherals proposed in this family.
These features make the STM32F100xx value line microcontroller family suitable for a wide range of applications such as motor drives, application control, medical and handheld equipment, PC and gaming peripherals, GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms, and HVACs.
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M3 CPU
- 24 MHz maximum frequency, 1.25 DMIPS /MHz (Dhrystone 2.1) performance
- Single-cycle multiplication and hardware division
- 256 to 512 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 24 to 32 Kbytes of SRAM
- Flexible static memory controller with 4 Chip Selects. Supports SRAM, PSRAM and NOR memories
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 2.0 to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR and programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- 4-to-24 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 8 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- Internal 40 kHz RC
- PLL for CPU clock
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Low power
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- Serial wire debug (SWD) and JTAG I/F
- 12-channel DMA controller
- Peripherals supported: timers, ADC, SPIs, I2Cs, USARTs and DACs
- 1 × 12-bit, 1.2 μs A/D converter (up to 16 ch.)
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Temperature sensor
- 2 × 12-bit D/A converters
- Up to 112 fast I/O ports
- 51/80/112 I/Os, all mappable on 16 external interrupt vectors and almost all 5 V-tolerant
- Up to 16 timers
- Up to seven 16-bit timers, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter
- One 16-bit, 6-channel advanced-control timer: up to 6 channels for PWM output, dead time generation and emergency stop
- One 16-bit timer, with 2 IC/OC, 1 OCN/PWM, dead-time generation and emergency stop
- Two 16-bit timers, each with IC/OC/OCN/PWM, dead-time generation and emergency stop
- Two watchdog timers
- SysTick timer: 24-bit downcounter
- Two 16-bit basic timers to drive the DAC
- Up to 11 communications interfaces
- Up to two I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
- Up to 3 USARTs (ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, modem control)
- Up to 2 UARTs
- Up to 3 SPIs (12 Mbit/s)
- Consumer electronics control (CEC) I/F
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M3 CPU
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
More and more devices have complex graphical user interfaces - much like smartphones - and ST's range of STM32 microcontrollers has a host of features which can be leveraged on a huge range of devices. We are constantly innovating to give you the performance you need!
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 144 20x20x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.