The STM32F102xx medium-density USB access line incorporates the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 48 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory of 16 or 32 Kbytes and SRAM of 4 or 6 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os connected to two APB buses. All devices offer standard communication interfaces (one I2C, one SPI, one USB and two USARTs), one 12-bit ADC and two general-purpose 16-bit timers.
The STM32F102xx family operates in the –40 to +85 °C temperature range, from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F102xx medium-density USB access line is delivered in the LQFP48 7 × 7 mm and LQFP64 10 × 10 mm packages.
The STM32F102xx medium-density USB access line microcontrollers are suitable for a wide range of applications.
Key FeaturesCore: ARM® 32-bit Cortex®-M3 CPU
- 48 MHz maximum frequency, 1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1) performance at 0 WS memory access
- Single-cycle multiplication and hardware division
- 16 or 32 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 4 or 6 Kbytes of SRAM
Clock, reset and supply management
- 2.0 to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR and programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- 4-to-16 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 8 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- Internal 40 kHz RC
- PLL for CPU clock
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- Serial wire debug (SWD) and JTAG interfaces
1 × 12-bit, 1.2 μs A/D converter (up to 16 channels)
- 7-channel DMA controller
- Peripherals supported: timers, ADC, SPIs, I2Cs and USARTs
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Temperature sensor
Up to 51 fast I/O ports
- 37/51 I/Os all mappable on 16 external interrupt vectors and almost all 5 V-tolerant
Up to 5 timers
- Two 16-bit timers, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter
- 2 watchdog timers (Independent and Window)
- SysTick timer: 24-bit downcounter
Up to 5 communication interfaces
- One I2C interface (SMBus/PMBus)
- Two USARTs (ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, modem control)
- One SPI (12 Mbit/s)
- One USB 2.0 full speed interface
CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
More and more devices have complex graphical user interfaces - much like smartphones - and ST's range of STM32 microcontrollers has a host of features which can be leveraged on a huge range of devices. We are constantly innovating to give you the performance you need!
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 64 10x10x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.