ST’s STM32F207/217 microcontroller are designed for medical, industrial and consumer applications where the high level of integration and performance, embedded memories and peripherals inside packages as small as 10 x 10 mm are required.
Performance: At 120 MHz, the STM32F207/217 deliver 150 DMIPS/398 CoreMark performance executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states using ST’s ART Accelerator.
Power efficiency: ST’s 90 nm process, ART Accelerator and the dynamic power scaling enables the current consumption in run mode and executing from Flash memory to be as low as 175 µA/MHz at 120 MHz.
Rich connectivity: Superior and innovative peripherals
- Compared with the STM32F205/215 devices, the STM32F207/217 add the Ethernet MAC10/100 with IEEE 1588 v2 support and an 8- to 14-bit parallel camera interface to connect a CMOS camera sensor
- 2x USB OTG (one with HS support)
- Audio: dedicated audio PLL and 2 half duplex I²S
- Up to 15 communication interfaces (including 6 USARTs running at up to 7.5 Mbit/s, 3x SPI running at up to 30 Mbit/s,
3x I²C, 2x CAN, SDIO)
- Analog: two 12-bit DACs, three 12-bit ADCs reaching 2 MSPS or 6 MSPS in interleaved mode
- Up to 17 timers: 16- and 32-bit timers
- Easily extendable memory range using the flexible static memory controller supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories
- Analog true random number generator
- The STM32F217 also integrates a crypto/hash processor providing hardware acceleration for AES 128, 192, 256,
Triple DES, and hash (MD5, SHA-1)
The STM32F207/217 devices cover from 256 Kbytes to 1 MByte of Flash, 128 Kbytes of SRAM and from 100 to 176 pins in packages as small as 10 x 10 mm.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings