The STM32F765xx, STM32F767xx, STM32F768Ax and STM32F769xx devices are based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M7 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 216 MHz frequency. The Cortex®-M7 core features a floating point unit (FPU) which supports Arm® double-precision and single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances the application security.
The STM32F765xx, STM32F767xx, STM32F768Ax and STM32F769xx devices incorporate high-speed embedded memories with a Flash memory up to 2 Mbytes, 512 Kbytes of SRAM (including 128 Kbytes of Data TCM RAM for critical real-time data), 16 Kbytes of instruction TCM RAM (for critical real-time routines), 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM available in the lowest power modes, and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses, a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix and a multi layer AXI interconnect supporting internal and external memories access.
All the devices offer three 12-bit ADCs, two DACs, a low-power RTC, twelve general-purpose 16-bit timers including two PWM timers for motor control, two general-purpose 32-bit timers, a true random number generator (RNG). They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces.
Advanced peripherals include two SDMMC interfaces, a flexible memory control (FMC) interface, a Quad-SPI Flash memory interface, a camera interface for CMOS sensors.
The STM32F765xx, STM32F767xx, STM32F768Ax and STM32F769xx devices operate in the –40 to +105 °C temperature range from a 1.7 to 3.6 V power supply. Dedicated supply inputs for USB (OTG_FS and OTG_HS) and SDMMC2 (clock, command and 4-bit data) are available on all the packages except LQFP100 for a greater power supply choice.
The supply voltage can drop to 1.7 V with the use of an external power supply supervisor. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F765xx, STM32F767xx, STM32F768Ax and STM32F769xx devices offer devices in 11 packages ranging from 100 pins to 216 pins. The set of included peripherals changes with the device chosen.
These features make the STM32F765xx, STM32F767xx, STM32F768Ax and STM32F769xx microcontrollers suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M7 CPU with DPFPU, ART Accelerator™ and L1-cache: 16 Kbytes I/D cache, allowing 0-wait state execution from embedded Flash and external memories, up to 216 MHz, MPU, 462 DMIPS/2.14 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1), and DSP instructions.
- Up to 2 Mbytes of Flash memory organized into two banks allowing read-while-write
- SRAM: 512 Kbytes (including 128 Kbytes of data TCM RAM for critical real-time data) + 16 Kbytes of instruction TCM RAM (for critical real-time routines) + 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM
- Flexible external memory controller with up to 32-bit data bus: SRAM, PSRAM, SDRAM/LPSDR SDRAM, NOR/NAND memories
- Dual mode Quad-SPI
- Chrom-ART Accelerator™ (DMA2D), graphical hardware accelerator enabling enhanced graphical user interface
- Hardware JPEG codec
- LCD-TFT controller supporting up to XGA resolution
- MIPI® DSI host controller supporting up to 720p 30 Hz resolution
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 1.7 V to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
- Dedicated USB power
- 4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (1% accuracy)
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBAT supply for RTC, 32×32 bit backup registers + 4 Kbytes backup SRAM
- 3×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS ADC: up to 24 channels
- Digital filters for sigma delta modulator (DFSDM), 8 channels / 4 filters
- 2×12-bit D/A converters
- General-purpose DMA: 16-stream DMA controller with FIFOs and burst support
- Up to 18 timers: up to thirteen 16-bit (1x low- power 16-bit timer available in Stop mode) and two 32-bit timers, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input. All 15 timers running up to 216 MHz. 2x watchdogs, SysTick timer
- Debug mode
- SWD & JTAG interfaces
- Cortex®-M7 Trace Macrocell™
- Up to 168 I/O ports with interrupt capability
- Up to 164 fast I/Os up to 108 MHz
- Up to 166 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- Up to 28 communication interfaces
- Up to 4 I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
- Up to 4 USARTs/4 UARTs (12.5 Mbit/s, ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to 6 SPIs (up to 54 Mbit/s), 3 with muxed simplex I2S for audio
- 2 x SAIs (serial audio interface)
- 3 × CANs (2.0B Active) and 2x SDMMCs
- SPDIFRX interface
- MDIO slave interface
- Advanced connectivity
- USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHY
- USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller with dedicated DMA, on-chip full-speed PHY and ULPI
- 10/100 Ethernet MAC with dedicated DMA: supports IEEE 1588v2 hardware, MII/RMII
- 8- to 14-bit camera interface up to 54 Mbyte/s
- True random number generator
- CRC calculation unit
- RTC: subsecond accuracy, hardware calendar
- 96-bit unique ID
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
More and more devices have complex graphical user interfaces - much like smartphones - and ST's range of STM32 microcontrollers has a host of features which can be leveraged on a huge range of devices. We are constantly innovating to give you the performance you need!
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 208 28x28x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.