The STM32H725/735 lines contain the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core (with double-precision floating point unit) running up to 550 MHz with optional extended ambient temperature range up to 125 °C (*).
- 550 MHz fCPU/, 2778 CoreMark /1177 DMIPS executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states thanks to its L1 cache
- L1 cache (32 Kbytes of I-cache +32 Kbytes of D-cache) boosting execution performance from external memories
STM32H735 MCUs include the following additional security features:
- Crypto/hash hardware acceleration
- Secure Firmware Install (SFI) embedded security services to authenticate and protect your software Ips while performing initial programming
- Secure Boot Secure Firmware Update (SBSFU)
- Multi-power domain architecture enables different power domains to be set in low-power mode to optimize the power efficiency
- Embedded SMPS to scale down the supply voltage. It can also be used to supply external circuitry and can also be combined with the LDO for specific use cases
- USB regulator to supply the embedded physical layer (PHY)
- 147 µ/MHz typical @VDD = 3.3 V and 25 °C in Run mode (peripherals off)
- 3.5 µA typical in Standby mode (low-power mode)
- 1.45 *µA typical in VBAT mode without RTC, with 4 Kbytes backup (low-power mode)
- LCD-TFT controller interface with dual-layer support
- Chrom-ART Accelerator™ enhances graphical content creation while saving core processing power, thus freeing up the MCU for other application needs
- Up to 35 communication interfaces including FD-CAN, USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed, Ethernet MAC, camera interface
- Easily extendable memory range using the flexible memory controller with a 24-bit parallel interface, or the Dual Octo-SPI serial Flash memory interface
- Analog: 12-bit DACs, fast 16-bit and 12-bit ADCs
- Multiple 16- and 32-bit timers
The STM32H725/735 MCU line provides 512 Kbytes to 1 Mbyte Flash memory, 564 Kbytes of SRAM with the following architecture:
- 128 Kbytes of data TCM RAM for critical real time data
- 432 Kbytes of system RAM (up to 256 Kbytes can remap on instruction TCM RAM for critical real time instructions)
- 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM (available in the lowest-power modes)
The STM32H725/735 MCU lines are available in 100- to 176-pin packages in BGA and LQFP profiles, as well as a VFQFN68 and WLCSP115 packages.
(*)Maximum extended temperature range: 125 °C ambient / 140 °C junction temperature. Dedicated part numbers
X-CUBE-AZRTOS-H7 (Azure® RTOS STM32Cube Expansion Package) provides a full integration of Microsoft® Azure® RTOS in the STM32Cube environment for the STM32H7 Series of microcontrollers.
Discover STMicroelectronics TouchGFX Demo running on new STM32H735G-DK, and learn more about the STM32H725/35 Graphics features.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.