The STM32H730 Value line contains the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core (with double-precision floating point unit) running up to 550 MHz. The embedded Flash memory of 128 Kbytes allows ST to offer a cost-efficient solution for developers.
- 550 MHz fCPU, 2778 CoreMark /1177 DMIPS executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states thanks to its L1 cache
- 128 Kbytes of embedded Flash for user root of trust, critical real-time routines execution and easy configuration of external memories
- L1 cache (32 Kbytes of I-cache + 32 Kbytes of D-cache) boosting execution performance from external memories
- Crypto/hash hardware acceleration
- Secure Firmware Install (SFI) embedded security services to authenticate and protect your software IP while performing initial programming
- Secure Boot Secure Firmware Update (SBSFU)
- Multi-power domain architecture allows different power domains to be set in low-power mode to optimize the power efficiency.
- Embedded SMPS on some variants (STM32H730xQ part numbers) to scale down the supply voltage. It can also be used to supply external circuitry and can also be combined with the LDO for specific use cases
- USB regulator to supply the embedded physical layer (PHY)
- 147 µ/MHz typical value at VDD = 3.3 V and 25 °C in Run mode (peripherals off)
- 3.5 µA typical in Standby mode (low-power mode)
- 1.45 µA typical in VBAT mode without RTC, with 4 Kbytes backup (low-power mode
- LCD-TFT controller interface with dual-layer support
- Chrom-ART Accelerator™ enhances graphical content creation while saving core processing power, thus freeing up the MCU for other application needs
- Up to 35 communication interfaces including FD-CAN, USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed, Ethernet MAC, camera interface
- Easily extendable memory range using the flexible memory controller with a 24-bit parallel interface, or the Dual Octo-SPI serial Flash memory interface
- Analog: 12-bit DACs, fast 16-bit and 12-bit ADCs
- Multiple 16- and 32-bit timers
The STM32H730 value line provides 128 Kbytes, 564 Kbytes of Static RAM (SRAM) with the following architecture:
- 128 Kbytes of data TCM RAM for critical real-time data
- 432 Kbytes of system RAM (up to 256 Kbytes can remap on instruction TCM RAM for critical real time instructions)
- 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM (available in the lowest-power modes)
The STM32H730 Value line is available in 100- to 176-pin packages in BGA and LQFP profiles.
Learn more about the key features and specifications of the 32-bit Arm Cortex-M4 processor, featuring dedicated Digital Signal Processing (DSP) IP blocks and optional FPU.
X-CUBE-AZRTOS-H7 (Azure® RTOS STM32Cube Expansion Package) provides a full integration of Microsoft® Azure® RTOS in the STM32Cube environment for the STM32H7 Series of microcontrollers.