The STM32U5F9 and STM32U5G9 microcontrollers extend the STM32 ultra‐low‐power portfolio, offering advanced graphics capability in a large embedded memory. These product lines integrate extensive functionalities to protect user assets and offer up to 1 CAN FD.
The STM32U5F9 and STM32U5G9 now embed the NeoChromVG GPU, the second generation of STMicroelectronics’ graphics processing unit. This new graphics accelerator helps developers save flash memory while running high-performing GUIs with vector capabilities.
- The STM32U5F9 and STM32U5G9 microcontrollers are based on the Arm Cortex ®-M33 core with TrustZone ®.
- Use the new STM32U5 as an easy-to-develop solution running a complete high-performing and smartphone-like user interface on a simple microcontroller
- Save external memory with now 3 Mbytes of internal SRAM and 4 Mbytes of flash
- Benefit from an advanced Vector Graphic GPU (NeoChromVG) now embedded to run SVG and vector fonts on STM32U5
- Use JPEG Codec to run video playback
- Protect user data thanks to an additional encryption accelerator engine (AES, PKA, and OTFDEC)
- Gain time-to-market thanks to SESIP and PSA certified precertification
STM32U5F9 and STM32U5G9 allow developers to:
Discover our portfolio
- Effective system solution to reach smartphone-like UIs using an MCU
- A high level of integration reduces the need for external components
- Comes with design tools to simplify your development:
- Support and key resources available on the documentation website and TouchGFX community.
Use TouchGFX built-in features to develop advanced graphical user interfaces requirind low flash usage, on STM32U5G9J-DK2 discovery kit.
Graphics demo on STM32U5G9, showcasing the capabilities of the embedded NeoChromVG GPU doing Vector Graphics and Texture-mapping and showing Video playback using JPEG CODEC. Display 800x480 16 bit color depth, two framebuffers in internal RAM.