The ST25TA series (formerly known as SRTAG series) provides an NFC Forum tag type 4 RF interface and supports the NFC data exchange format (NDEF). This enables NFC use cases such as NFC tag, NFC token, NFC smart poster, NFC business card (Virtual card). It can be used in a wide variety of applications, including consumer electronics, computer peripherals, gaming, home appliances, industrial automation and healthcare products.
- NFC forum tag type 4 based on ISO14443-A RF interface
- EEPROM memory density from 512-bit to 64-Kbit with built-in NDEF message support
- 20-bit events counter with anti-tearing
- Data protection with 128-bit password in Read and Write access
- Optional user-programmable digital output (Field detect, Write In Progress, RF busy,…)
- TruST25™ digital signature (ST25TA512B / ST25TA02KB / ST25TA02KB-D / ST25TA02KB-P)
Product marking gives information about reference and characteristics of the product.
from Factory to Consumer
Discover our ST25-TAG-BAG-E
Recommended for you
eDesignSuite is a comprehensive set of easy-to-use design-aid utilities ready to help you streamline the system development process with a wide range of ST products.