Competent, reliable, and collaborative – DiMonte Group can take your product idea from concept to production or any point in between. Our deep experience with a vast array of production and manufacturing methods enables us to combine creative design and smart engineering to deliver effective solutions to your complex problems.
We have designed PC boards, and written embedded software for, all the STM32 microcontroller variants (STM32LXX and STM32FXX families), and many more.
Electronic circuit design/custom circuit boards:
- We engage with customers needing custom electronics for their end applicaton.
- We design PC boards, typically using Altium CAD tools.
- Our software engineers write embedded and application software, typically using IAR or Keil tools.
- We assist our clients to make prototypes, and we work with contract manufacturers to provide volume production.
- We assist with FCC, CE, and UL certifications.
- We cover Industrial Design and styling
Custom electronics/embedded software:
- We have software experience with a wide variety of STM32 and STM8 processors.
- IAR, Keil compilers. UART, SPI, I2C, Ethernet, USB, CAN, LIN.
- Timers, analog processing. Sensors including pressure, temperature, humidity, proximity.
- Closed-loop control, including PID. LEDs, LCDs, E-paper, TFT, GUI design.
- Bare metal or RTOS.
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, LoRa, 900 MHz proprietary.
- Encryption, data compression.
- Custom protocols for specific applications.
- Motor control including AC, DC, BLDC, stepper.