SeerLens One-ST is a lightweight, durable, and cost-effective AR Glasses leveraging ST's advanced IMU and imager for reliable spatial sensing.
It is a USB Type-C® tethered solution that supports all major OSes, such as Android, Windows, and Linux. It is a spatial computing platform with built-in 6DOF, spatial interaction and audio capability, and offers truly immersive user experiences. It also comes with a feature-rich AR Foundation SDK for app developers to create value-added contents. Coupled with high quality, crystal clear, and ultra contrast display, it can be deployed in both indoor and outdoor environment.
- Crystal clear optical display with ultra-contrast for both indoor and outdoor use
- Rugged and compact for both industrial and commercial use
- Plug and play for 5G mobile phone, laptop, computing pack
- On board SLAM for spatial interaction to offload host computing resources
- Low power consumption and light weighted for long duration operation
- USB Type-C® connection and support for Android, Windows, and Linux host devices
- Feature-rich AR Foundation SDK and Unity development kit for rapid contents creation
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort
- Hand gesture digital interaction and AI voice recognition for natural control in a 3D spatial environment