Ubiquitous DeviceSQL is specially designed for embedded devices, and is based on the world's smallest stream-based data management technologies. (memory footprint: 50KB to configuration, depending on the type of compiler), high-speed database function and event processing function (Data processing) This is a framework product that realizes data management functions optimized for embedded systems.
- Advanced approach from the DeviceSQL Language to the C language
- Enables programming of high productivity through the use of the DeviceSQL high-level language
- An ultrahigh-speed, ultra compact database.
- Is the world's most compact DB engine (a footprint of 24 KB with the minimum configuration and 50 to 80 KB for general use).
- Achieving optimal data placement.
- Places data at optimal locations by using its in-memory and various permanent storage media (FlashROM, HDD, MMC/SD).
- Contributes to the optimization of performance and reduced power consumption.