Intended for analog and digital dual satellite receivers/Sat-TV, and Sat-PC cards, the LNBH26 is a monolithic voltage regulator and interface IC, assembled in QFN24 4x4 specifically designed to provide the 13/18 V power supply and the 22 kHz tone signalling to the LNB down-converter in the antenna dishes or to the multi-switch box. In this application field, it offers a complete solution for dual tuner satellite receivers with extremely low component count, low power dissipation together with simple design and I²C standard interfacing.
- Complete interface between LNB and I²C bus
- Built-in DC-DC converter for single 12 V supply operation and high efficiency (typ. 93% @ 0.5 A)
- Selectable output current limit by external resistor
- Compliant with main satellite receivers output voltage specification (15 programmable levels)
- Accurate built-in 22 kHz tone generator suits widely accepted standards
- 22 kHz tone waveform integrity guaranteed also at no load condition
- Low drop post regulator and high efficiency step-up PWM with integrated power N-MOS allowing low power losses
- LPM function (low power mode) to reduce dissipation
- Overload and overtemperature internal protection with I²C diagnostic bits
- LNB short-circuit dynamic protection
- +/- 4 kV ESD tolerant on output power pins
Recommended for you
Audio and Video
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.