The ST4SIM-200M is an STMicroelectronics top-class GSMA embedded SIM (eSIM or eUICC) product designed for all industrial devices.
It is compliant with the GSM Association (GSMA) remote provisioning specification SGP.02 v3.2.
The ST4SIM-200M can remotely manage profiles of different MNOs while ensuring the appropriate security level to all eUICC stakeholders (user, MNO, OEM, hardware integrator, service provider, and so on).
The ST4SIM-200M can include an embedded secure element to store credential and/or independent applications directly managed by the MCU (or by another OEM element).
The ST4SIM-200M provides a secure and interoperable Java Card environment compliant with Java Card v3.0.4 classic. Moreover, the ST4SIM-200M integrates the most advanced UICC features compliant with GlobalPlatform, ETSI, 3GPP, 3GPP2 specifications.
The ST4SIM-200M integrates a dynamic memory management with Java Card garbage collection mechanism optimizing the usage of the memory.
The ST4SIM-200M is based on the ST33G1M2M, an industrial grade hardware solution (JEDEC) supporting severe conditions. This solution is a tamper-resistant secure element certified by Common Criteria EAL5+, with a powerful 32-bit Arm SecurCore SC300 RISC core.
- Remote SIM provisioning compliant with GSMA M2M and SIMalliance specifications
- Bootstrap connectivity profile
- Up to 7 profiles (depending on memory size)
- Compliant with 2G / 3G / 4G (LTE) / CDMA / NB-IoT / CAT–M networks
- Network access applications supported: SIM / USIM / ISIM / CSIM
- Secure element access control (ARF / PKCS#15)
- OTA capability over SMS, CAT-TP & HTTPS (including DNS)
- Multi-interfaces able to combine eSIM + eSE
- Product available on ST33G1M2M
- ST33 product based on a 32-bit Arm SecurCore SC300 RISC core
- Supply voltage: Class A (5 V), Class B (3 V), Class C (1.8 V)
- Asynchronous serial I/O port ISO/IEC 7816-3 compatible (T=0 protocol)
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), depending on packages
- Industrial qualification (JEDEC JESD47)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +105°C
- Common Criteria EAL5+
- ECOPACK-compliant packages
- D16 micromodule
- DFN8 with wettable flanks (MFF2)
- Symmetric cryptography DES / 3DES / AES
- Asymmetric cryptography RSA (up to 2048 bits)
- HTTPS remote management TLS v1.0, v1.1 and v1.2
- Elliptic curve cryptography (up to 521 bits) including preloaded curve NIST P-256 and brainpoolP256r1
- Authentication algorithm: MILENAGE, TUAK, CAVE
- Software standard compliancy
- GSMA SGP.02 v3.2
- SIMalliance interoperable profile v2.1
- Java Card™ v3.0.4 Classic
- GlobalPlatform® card specification v2.2, including GP amendments A, B, C, D and E
- ETSI, 3GPP and 3GPP2 release 12 (for further information, contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office)
- Power saving features (PSM and eDRX) defined by ETSI release 13
- GlobalPlatform-certified "Muse eUICC-i2 v1" compliant with GSMA SGP.02 v3.2
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.