Key Product Benefits
Ultra-low-power, multi-protocol certified 2.4-GHz wireless STM32 microcontroller that provides best-in-class RF performance thanks to its good receiver sensitivity and a high output power signal.
Ultra-low-power, sub-GHz wireless STM32 microcontroller that provides an LPWAN-compliant RF solution that ensures wireless application flexibility with LoRaWAN® and is compatible with Sigfox, W-MBUS or many other proprietary protocols, in a fully open way.
Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC with 64-Kbit EEPROM and fast transfer mode capability
Tiny GNSS module able to work simultaneously on multiple constellations (GPS/Galileo/Glonass/BeiDou/QZSS)
Low-voltage, ultra-low-power, 0.5 °C accuracy I2C/SMBus 3.0 temperature sensor
High-performance MEMS nano pressure sensor: 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer
MEMS digital output dual motion and temperature sensor
Authentication, state-of-the-art secure element for peripherals and IoT devices
400 mA nano-quiescent synchronous step-down converter with digital voltage selection, Power Good and AUX switch
- Multi-band asset tracking solution based on STM32 wireless MCUs, from Bluetooth Low Energy to LoRa
- Contactless connectivity thanks to NFC dynamic tag
- Geo-localization for high accuracy positioning
- Ultra-low power and high-resolution environmental and motion sensors
- End-to-end proof of concept thanks to mobile app and cloud-based dashboard