Key Product Benefits
This microcontroller with Arm® Cortex®-M4 core has the necessary peripherals to manage incoming digital audio signals and the processing power and memory to ensure rapid and accurate audio scene recognition with minimal power consumption.
This MEMS digital microphone features high omnidirectional sensitivity and high acoustic overload point for audio acquisition without distortion even in noisy environments.
This highly compact and ultra-low-power wireless module is compliant with Bluetooth® Low Energy SIG specification v5.2 and is supplied with royalty-free protocol stack.
- Ready-to-use firmware featuring an artificial neural network (ANN) implementation for real-time audio scene classification
- The edge processing approach ensures lower power consumption and latencies than centralized cloud solutions, and provides greater privacy in audio (and image) based applications
- Ultra-low power implementation based on the use of a real-time operating system (RTOS)
- Compatible with ST BLE Sensor application for Android/iOS, to display recognized audio scenes and to manage data logging
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Compliant with the Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) SIG specification v5.2