Key Product Benefits
This Bluetooth® Low Energy system-on-chip application processor module integrates a complete RF platform with pre-certification to accelerate development phases and optimize final application time-to-market.
This LED current controller features high power conversion efficiency and finely regulated DC output for flicker-free lighting and accurate dimming control. The driver includes a host of protections against abnormal supply and load conditions, and the automatic recovery feature ensures excellent system reliability.
This very high voltage N-channel Power MOSFET features dramatically reduced on-resistance and ultra-low gate charge to help meet key energy efficiency targets. Reliability is also ensured thanks to the high safety margin offered by the breakdown rating.
- Wireless connectivity using BLE module
- ST BLE Mesh mobile app support
- Accepts remote on/off and PWM dimming commands (10 -100%)
- Global 90 - 265V mains input voltage range
- 0.7 A LED current
- 24 - 48 V LED voltage
- THD < 15%
- PF > 0.95 at full load for wide range input
- Efficiency >90%
- Standby consumption 0.3 W