Available in SMD, the T1635T-8G Triac can be used for the on/off or phase angle control function in general purpose AC switching where high commutation capability is required. The T1635T-8G can be used without a snubber RC circuit when the limits defined are respected.
D2PAK package is UL-94,V0 flammability resin compliance.
Package environmentally friendly Ecopack®2 graded (RoHS and Halogen Free compliance).
Snubberless™ is a trademark of STMicroelectronics.
- High static dV/dt
- High dynamic turn-off commutation (dl/dt)c
- 150 °C maximum junction temperature
- Three quadrants
- Surge capability VDSM, VRSM = 900 V
- High immunity to false turn-on thanks to high static dV/dt
- Improved turn-off in high temperature environments thanks higher (dI/dt)c
- Increase of thermal margin due to extended working Tj up to 150 °C
- Good thermal resistance due to non-insulated tab.
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|T1635T-8G||1 distributors||Sample & Buy Buy now||
Distributor availability ofT1635T-8G-TR
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-09-23
|Sample & Buy Buy now||
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||D2PAK||-40||150||CHINA|
Operating Temperature (°C)
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
Country of Origin