ST’s STM32F207/217 microcontroller are designed for medical, industrial and consumer applications where the high level of integration and performance, embedded memories and peripherals inside packages as small as 10 x 10 mm are required.
Performance: At 120 MHz, the STM32F207/217 deliver 150 DMIPS/398 CoreMark performance executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states using ST’s ART Accelerator.
Power efficiency: ST’s 90 nm process, ART Accelerator and the dynamic power scaling enables the current consumption in run mode and executing from Flash memory to be as low as 175 µA/MHz at 120 MHz.
Rich connectivity: Superior and innovative peripherals
- Compared with the STM32F205/215 devices, the STM32F207/217 add the Ethernet MAC10/100 with IEEE 1588 v2 support and an 8- to 14-bit parallel camera interface to connect a CMOS camera sensor
- 2x USB OTG (one with HS support)
- Audio: dedicated audio PLL and 2 half duplex I²S
- Up to 15 communication interfaces (including 6 USARTs running at up to 7.5 Mbit/s, 3x SPI running at up to 30 Mbit/s,
3x I²C, 2x CAN, SDIO)
- Analog: two 12-bit DACs, three 12-bit ADCs reaching 2 MSPS or 6 MSPS in interleaved mode
- Up to 17 timers: 16- and 32-bit timers
- Easily extendable memory range using the flexible static memory controller supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories
- Analog true random number generator
- The STM32F217 also integrates a crypto/hash processor providing hardware acceleration for AES 128, 192, 256,
Triple DES, and hash (MD5, SHA-1)
The STM32F207/217 devices cover from 256 Kbytes to 1 MByte of Flash, 128 Kbytes of SRAM and from 100 to 176 pins in packages as small as 10 x 10 mm.
Discover the STM32U5, the new secure, high-performance, and ultra-low power STM32 microcontrollers that will revolutionize your design. With STM32U5, there is no trade-off between power consumption and performance.
The B-U585I-IOT02A Discovery kit provides a complete demonstration and development platform for the STM32U585AI microcontroller, featuring an Arm® Cortex®-M33 core with Arm® TrustZone® and Armv8-M mainline security extension, 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 786 Kbytes of SRAM, as well as smart peripheral resources.