The STM32H7B0 Value line contains an Arm® Cortex®-M7 core (with double-precision floating point unit) which runs up to 280 MHz. The embedded Flash memory of 128 Kbytes allows ST to offer a cost-efficient solution for developers.
- 280 MHz fCPU/, 1414 CoreMark /599 DMIPS executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states thanks to its L1 cache.
- 128 Kbytes of embedded Flash organized in 8 Kbytes sectors for user root of trust, critical real time routines execution and easy configuration of external memories.
- L1 cache (16 Kbytes of I-cache +16 Kbytes of D-cache) boosting execution performance from external memories.
The STM32H7B0 integrates:
- Crypto/hash hardware acceleration
- On-the-fly decryption on Octo-SPI external serial flash memory
- Secure Firmware Install (SFI) embedded security services to authenticate and protect your software IPs while performing initial programming.
- Secure Boot Secure Firmware Update (SBSFU)
- Dual-power domain architecture enables each power domain to be set in low-power mode to optimize power efficiency.
- Embedded SMPS to scale supply voltage down. It can also be used to supply external circuitry and can also be combined with the LDO for specific use cases.
- 120 µA/MHz typical @VDD = 3.3 V and 25 °C in Run mode (peripherals off) and SMPS
- LCD-TFT controller interface with dual-layer support
- Chrom‑ART Accelerator™ boosts graphical content creation while saving core processing power, thus freeing up the MCU for other application needs
- Chrom-GRC™ optimizes RAM use
- JPEG hardware accelerator for fast JPEG encoding and decoding, off-loading the CPU.
- Up to 35 communication interfaces including FD-CAN, USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed, camera interface, Parallel synchronous data input/output slave interface (PSSI)
- Easily extendable external memories using the flexible memory controller with a 32-bit parallel interface supporting, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR, NAND and SDRAM memories, or the Dual-mode Quad-SPI serial Flash memory interface.
- Analog: Dual 16-bit ADCs
- Multiple 16- and 32-bit timers running at up to 280 MHz
The STM32H7B0 Value line provides 128 Kbytes of Flash memory, 1.4 Mbytes of SRAM with a scattered architecture: 192 Kbytes of TCM RAM (including 64 Kbytes of ITCM RAM and 128 Kbytes of DTCM RAM for time-critical routines and data), 1.18 Mbytes of user SRAM, and 4 Kbytes of SRAM in backup domain to keep data in the lowest power modes and 64- to 176-pin packages in BGA and LQFP profiles.
Discover the STM32U5, the new secure, high-performance, and ultra-low power STM32 microcontrollers that will revolutionize your design. With STM32U5, there is no trade-off between power consumption and performance.
The B-U585I-IOT02A Discovery kit provides a complete demonstration and development platform for the STM32U585AI microcontroller, featuring an Arm® Cortex®-M33 core with Arm® TrustZone® and Armv8-M mainline security extension, 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 786 Kbytes of SRAM, as well as smart peripheral resources.