The HVLED002 control IC provides the necessary features to implement off-line or DC to DC fixed frequency current mode control schemes to implement LED drivers. Internally implemented circuits include a trimmed oscillator for the precise duty cycle control, undervoltage lockout, a precision reference trimmed for accuracy at the error amplifier input, a PWM comparator which also provides current limit control and a totem pole output stage designed to the source or sink high peak current. The output stage, suitable for driving N-channel MOSFETs, is low in the off-state.
- Trimmed oscillator for precise frequency control
- Oscillator frequency guaranteed at 250 kHz
- Current mode operation to 500 kHz
- Latching PWM for cycle-by-cycle current limiting
- Internally trimmed reference with undervoltage lockout
- High current totem pole output
- Undervoltage lockout with hysteresis
- Low start-up and operating current
Watch the ALED1262ZT video, an automotive-grade 12-Channel LED Driver for advanced rear lighting solutions
The smart way to design your application
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.