Low input voltage 200 mA ultra low dropout linear regulator
The LD56020 is a high accuracy voltage regulator which provides 0.2 A of current. It is available in CSP 0.65 x 0.65 mm² package, SOT23-5L, allowing the maximum space saving.
The device is stabilized with a small ceramic capacitor on input and output. The ultra-low drop, low quiescent current and short-circuit current foldback make the LD56020 suitable for low power battery-operated applications.
- Input voltage range 1.1 V to 5.5 V
- Ultra-low dropout voltage (190 mV max. at 200 mA load)
- Low ground current (18 μA typ. at no load)
- 200 mA guaranteed output current
- Ultra-low output noise: 8.8 µVRMS (10 Hz to 100 kHz)
- 50 mV output voltage steps (available on request) from 0.6 V to 4.0 V
- Logic-controlled electronic shutdown
- Thermal shutdown