STM32CubeMonitor-RF (STM32CubeMonRF) is a software tool allowing the test of the radio performances of STM32 based hardware devices on BLE and 802.15.4 technologies. It provides a graphical display to verify RF performance, with transmission/reception tests and PER measurements. Results can be plotted to visualize the evolution of performance over time.
STM32CubeMonitor-RF can be used to learn the various RF protocols supported by the STM32 devices, and build test scripts. It provides a dynamic list of commands with their parameter descriptions to test the protocol sequences manually. The user can test a command sequence without writing any lines of code.
The OpenThread terminal window provides an intuitive way to use command line. The user can type the commands directly, or use the graphical interface to build the commands and set the parameters.
- Performs Radio Frequency tests of STM32 microcontroller applications
- Supports STM32 microcontrollers with Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) and 802.15.4 integrated RF transceiver
- Connects to STMicroelectronics reference boards or any other user developed application using STM32 microcontroller through UART or USB
- Bluetooth Low Energy:
- Sends HCI commands
- Reads status
- Supports Direct Test Mode commands
- Displays remote devices BLE profile
- Interacts with remote devices BLE services
- Configures static and dynamic beacons
- Manages over-the-air (OTA) file transfer and secure software update
- Sends CLI commands
- Reads status
- Provides dynamic list of OpenThread standardized commands
- Batch files, macro record, loop and variable for automatic test sequence execution
- Multi-OS support: Windows®, Linux®, macOS®
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||Download|
|STM32CMonRFWin||Software tool to test the RFperformance of STM32-based hardware devices for Windows||2.4.0||ST|
|STM32CMonRFLin||Software tool to test the RFperformance of STM32-based hardware devices for Linux||2.4.0||ST|
|STM32CMonRFMac||Software tool to test the RFperformance of STM32-based hardware devices for macOS®||2.4.0||ST|
Recommended for you
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description STM32CubeWB ST STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32WB series (HAL and LL low level drivers, USB, File system, RTOS - coming with examples running on ST boards: STM32 Nucleo, Discovery kits and Evaluation boards)Part Number
STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32WB series (HAL and LL low level drivers, USB, File system, RTOS - coming with examples running on ST boards: STM32 Nucleo, Discovery kits and Evaluation boards)
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description P-NUCLEO-WB55 ST Bluetooth™ 5 and 802.15.4 Nucleo Pack including USB dongle and Nucleo-68 with STM32WB55 MCUs, supports Arduino™ Uno V3 and ST morpho connectivityPart Number
Bluetooth™ 5 and 802.15.4 Nucleo Pack including USB dongle and Nucleo-68 with STM32WB55 MCUs, supports Arduino™ Uno V3 and ST morpho connectivity