The X-CUBE-NFC4 software expansion for STM32Cube provides a complete middleware for STM32 to build applications using dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC (ST25DV device).
The software is based on STM32Cube technology and expands STM32Cube based packages. It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 expansion board plugged on top of a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L053R8 or NUCLEO-L476RG board.
- Complete middleware to build applications using dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC (ST25DV04K)
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample application to communicate with PC software
- Samples included in the package to:
- Drive ST25DV by PC software via USB
- Enable energy harvesting
- Activate GPO interrupt
- Activate low power down
- Set I²C protection
- Use ST25DV mailbox
- Write URI NDEF
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 expansion board, plugged into a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L053R8, or NUCLEO-L476RG board.
- Package compatible with STM32CubeMX, can be downloaded from and installed directly into STM32CubeMX
The X-CUBE-NFC4 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers for ST25DV04K device and middleware for the NDEF protocol support. It is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. This video shows how to use the X-CUBE-NFC4 pack in the STM32CubeMX tool.
Recommended for you
Communications Equipment, Computers and Peripherals