The X-CUBE-NFC4 software expansion for STM32Cube provides a complete middleware for STM32 to build applications using dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC (ST25DV device).
The software is based on STM32Cube technology and expands STM32Cube based packages. It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 expansion board plugged on top of a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L053R8 or NUCLEO-L476RG board.
- Complete middleware to build applications using dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC (ST25DV04K)
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample application to communicate with PC software
- Samples included in the package to:
- Drive ST25DV by PC software via USB
- Enable energy harvesting
- Activate GPO interrupt
- Activate low power down
- Set I²C protection
- Use ST25DV mailbox
- Write URI NDEF
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 expansion board, plugged into a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L053R8, or NUCLEO-L476RG board.
- Package compatible with STM32CubeMX, can be downloaded from and installed directly into STM32CubeMX
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-NFC4||Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC software expansion for STM32Cube||1.5.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.