The IIS2ICLX is a high-accuracy (ultra-low noise, high stability and repeatability) and low-power two-axis linear accelerometer with digital output.
The IIS2ICLX has a selectable full scale of ±0.5/±1/±2/±3 g and is capable of providing the measured accelerations to the application over an I²C or SPI digital interface.
Its high accuracy, stability over temperature and repeatability make IIS2ICLX particularly suitable for inclination measurement applications (inclinometers).
The sensing element is manufactured using a dedicated micromachining process developed by STMicroelectronics to produce inertial sensors and actuators on silicon wafers.
The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows a high level of integration to design a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The IIS2ICLX has an unmatched set of embedded features (programmable FSM, Machine Learning Core, sensor hub, FIFO, event decoding and interrupts) which are enablers for implementing smart and complex sensor nodes which deliver high accuracy and performance at very low power.
The IIS2ICLX is available in a high-performance (low-stress) ceramic cavity land grid array (CC LGA) package and can operate within a temperature range of -40 °C to +105 °C.
- 2-axis linear accelerometer
- Selectable full scale: ±0.5/±1/±2/±3 g
- Ultra-low noise performance: 15 µg/√Hz
- Superior stability over temperature (<0.075 mg/°C) and repeatability
- Embedded compensation for high stability over temperature
- I²C/SPI digital output interface
- Low power: 0.42 mA with 2 axes delivering full performance
- Sensor hub feature to efficiently collect data from additional external sensors
- Smart embedded FIFO up to 3 kbytes
- Programmable high-pass and low-pass digital filters
- Programmable Machine Learning Core to integrate AI algorithms and reduce power consumption at system level
- Programmable Finite State Machine to process data from accelerometer and one external sensor
- Extended operating temperature range (-40 °C to +105 °C)
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Analog supply voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- High shock survivability
- ECOPACK, RoHS and "Green" compliant
This video on the SensorTile.box Pro Mode shows you how to use this IoT and wearable sensor development kit to create customized wireless applications using an STM32Cube function pack. Use-case on a Human Activity Recognition algorithm included.
Watch this short tutorial on the Expert mode of the SensorTile.box to learn how to use a graphical wizard to build programs without having to write any code.
The first video in the SensorTile.box series of short tutorials will guide you through the pre-recorded examples in the device firmware to help you use IoT and wearable sensor applications.
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LGA 5X5X1.7 16LD CERAMIC CAVITY||Ecopack2|| |
Package:LGA 5X5X1.7 16LD CERAMIC CAVITY
LGA 5X5X1.7 16LD CERAMIC CAVITY
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Package||Packing Type||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|IIS2ICLXTR||No availability of distributors reported, please contact our sales office||LGA 5X5X1.7 16LD CERAMIC CAVITY||Tape And Reel|| |
PackageLGA 5X5X1.7 16LD CERAMIC CAVITY
Packing TypeTape And Reel
Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty15.0
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
Country of Origin