The LSM6DS33 is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope performing at 1.25 mA (up to 1.6 kHz ODR) in high-performance mode and enabling always-on low-power features for an optimal motion experience for the consumer.
The LSM6DS33 supports main OS requirements, offering real, virtual and batch sensors with 8 kbyte for dynamic data batching.
ST’s family of MEMS sensor modules leverages the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers and gyroscopes.
The various sensing elements are manufactured using specialized micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are developed using CMOS technology that allows the design of a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The LSM6DS33 has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and an angular rate range of ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000 dps.
High robustness to mechanical shock makes the LSM6DS33 the preferred choice of system designers for the creation and manufacturing of reliable products.
The LSM6DS33 is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package.
- Power consumption: 0.9 mA in combo normal mode and 1.25 mA in combo high-performance mode up to 1.6 kHz.
- “Always-on” experience with low power consumption for both accelerometer and gyroscope
- Smart FIFO up to 8 kbyte based on features set
- Compliant with Android K and L
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale
- ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000 dps full scale
- Analog supply voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (1.62 V)
- Compact footprint, 3 mm x 3 mm x 0.86 mm
- SPI/I2C serial interface with main processor data synchronization feature
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
This video tutorial shows how to easily configure a silicon-embedded advanced pedometer feature, using ST’s new generation of iNEMO™ Inertial Measurement Units (IMU).
LSM6DSOX IMU embeds a Machine Learning Core able to run with only 5 uA, to pre-process and classify information coming from its internal gyro and accelerometer plus up to 4 external sensors to save system-level power since the main MCU can be put in sleep mode for significant amount of time.
A bridge between the sensor on the motherboard and your laptop
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.