ST’s STM32F205/215 microcontrollers are designed for medical, industrial and consumer applications where the high level of integration and performance, embedded memories and peripherals inside packages as small as 4 x 4 mm are required.
Performance: At 120 MHz, the STM32F205/215 products deliver 150 DMIPS/398 CoreMark performance executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states using ST’s ART Accelerator.
Power efficiency: ST’s 90 nm process, ART Accelerator and the dynamic power scaling enables the current consumption in run mode and executing from Flash memory to be as low as 175 µA/MHz at 120 MHz.
Rich connectivity: Superior and innovative peripherals
- 2x USB OTG (one with HS support)
- Audio: dedicated audio PLL and 2 half duplex I²S
- Up to 15 communication interfaces (including 6 USARTs running at up to 7.5 Mbit/s, 3x SPI running at up to 30 Mbit/s,
3x I²C, 2x CAN, SDIO)
- Analog: two 12-bit DACs, three 12-bit ADCs reaching 2 MSPS or 6 MSPS in interleaved mode
- Up to 17 timers: 16- and 32-bit timers
- Easily extendable memory range using the flexible static memory controller supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories
- Analog true random number generator
- The STM32F215 also integrates a crypto/hash processor providing hardware acceleration for AES 128, 192, 256,
Triple DES, and hash (MD5, SHA-1)
The STM32F205/215 devices cover from 128 Kbytes to 1 MByte of Flash, up to 128 Kbytes of SRAM and from 64 to 144 pins in packages as small as 4 x 4 mm.
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.