ST’s STM32F205/215 devices are designed for medical, industrial and consumer applications where the high level of integration and performance, embedded memories and peripherals inside packages as small as 4 x 4 mm are required.
Performance: At 120 MHz, the STM32F205/215 products deliver 150 DMIPS/398 CoreMark performance executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states using ST’s ART Accelerator.
Power efficiency: ST’s 90 nm process, ART Accelerator and the dynamic power scaling enables the current consumption in run mode and executing from Flash memory to be as low as 175 µA/MHz at 120 MHz.
Rich connectivity: Superior and innovative peripherals
- 2x USB OTG (one with HS support)
- Audio: dedicated audio PLL and 2 half duplex I²S
- Up to 15 communication interfaces (including 6 USARTs running at up to 7.5 Mbit/s, 3x SPI running at up to 30 Mbit/s,
3x I²C, 2x CAN, SDIO)
- Analog: two 12-bit DACs, three 12-bit ADCs reaching 2 MSPS or 6 MSPS in interleaved mode
- Up to 17 timers: 16- and 32-bit timers
- Easily extendable memory range using the flexible static memory controller supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories
- Analog true random number generator
- The STM32F215 also integrates a crypto/hash processor providing hardware acceleration for AES 128, 192, 256,
Triple DES, and hash (MD5, SHA-1)
The STM32F205/215 devices cover from 128 Kbytes to 1 MByte of Flash, up to 128 Kbytes of SRAM and from 64 to 144 pins in packages as small as 4 x 4 mm.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
More and more devices have complex graphical user interfaces - much like smartphones - and ST's range of STM32 microcontrollers has a host of features which can be leveraged on a huge range of devices. We are constantly innovating to give you the performance you need!