The STM32F405/415 lines are designed for medical, industrial and consumer applications where the high level of integration and performance, embedded memories and rich peripheral set inside packages as small as 4 x 4.2 mm are required.
The STM32F405/415 offers the full performance of the Cortex™-M4 core (with floating point unit) running at 168 MHz.
Performance: At 168 MHz, the STM32F405/415 deliver 210 DMIPS/566 CoreMark performance executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states using ST’s ART Accelerator. The DSP instructions and the floating point unit enlarge the range of addressable applications.
Power efficiency: ST’s 90 nm process, ART Accelerator and the dynamic power scaling enables the current consumption in run mode and executing from Flash memory to be as low as 238 µA/MHz at 168 MHz.
Rich connectivity: Superior and innovative peripherals
- 2x USB OTG (one with HS support)
- Audio: dedicated audio PLL and 2 full duplex I²S
- Up to 15 communication interfaces (including 6x USARTs running at up to 10.5 Mbit/s, 3x SPI running at up to 42 Mbit/s,
3x I²C, 2x CAN, SDIO)
- Analog: two 12-bit DACs, three 12-bit ADCs reaching 2.4 MSPS or 7.2 MSPS in interleaved mode
- Up to 17 timers: 16- and 32-bit running at up to 168 MHz
- Easily extendable memory range using the flexible static memory controller supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories
- Analog true random number generator
- The STM32F415 also integrates a crypto/hash processor providing hardware acceleration for AES 128, 192, 256, Triple DES, and hash (MD5, SHA-1)
Integration: The STM32F405/415 product lines provide from 512 Kbytes (on WLCSP90 package only) to 1 Mbyte of Flash,
192 Kbytes of SRAM and from 64 to 144 pins in packages as small as 4 x 4.2 mm.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings