The ultra-low-power STM32L010K8/R8 microcontrollers incorporate the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at 32 MHz, high-speed embedded memories (64 Kbytes of Flash program memory, 256 bytes of data EEPROM and 8 Kbytes of RAM) plus an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals.
The STM32L010K8/R8 provide high power efficiency over a wide performance range. This is achieved with a large choice of internal and external clock sources, internal voltage adaptation, and several low-power modes.
The STM32L010K8/R8 offer several analog features: one 12-bit ADC with hardware oversampling, several timers, one low-power timer (LPTIM), two general-purpose 16-bit timers, one RTC and one SysTick that can be used as timebases. The STM32L010K8/R8 also feature two watchdogs, one watchdog with independent clock and window capability, and one window watchdog based on the bus clock.
Moreover, the STM32L010K8/R8 embed standard and advanced communication interfaces: one I2C, one SPI, one USART, and a low-power UART (LPUART).
The STM32L010K8/R8 also include a real-time clock and a set of backup registers that remain powered in Standby mode.
The ultra-low-power STM32L010K8/R8 operate from a 1.8 to 3.6 V power supply and in the –40 to + 85 °C temperature range. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
- Ultra-low-power platform
- 1.8 V to 3.6 V power supply
- –40 to 85 °C temperature range
- 0.27 μA Standby mode (2 wakeup pins)
- 0.4 μA Stop mode (16 wakeup lines)
- 0.8 μA Stop mode + RTC + 8-Kbyte RAM retention
- Down to 88 μA/MHz in Run mode
- 5 μs wakeup time (from Flash memory)
- 41 μA 12-bit ADC conversion at 10 ksps
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M0+
- From 32 kHz to 32 MHz
- 0.95 DMIPS/MHz
- Reset and supply management
- Ultra-low-power BOR (brownout reset) with 5 selectable thresholds
- Ultra-low-power POR/PDR
- Clock sources
- 0 to 32 MHz external clock
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- High-speed internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (±1%)
- Internal low-power 37 kHz RC
- Internal multispeed low-power 65 kHz to 4.2 MHz RC
- PLL for CPU clock
- Pre-programmed bootloader
- USART, SPI supported
- Development support
- Serial wire debug supported
- Up to 51 fast I/Os (45 I/Os 5-Volt tolerant)
- 64-Kbyte Flash memory
- 8-Kbyte RAM
- 256 bytes of data EEPROM
- 20-byte backup register
- Sector protection against R/W operation
- Analog peripherals
- 12-bit ADC 1.14 Msps up to 16 channels (down to 1.8 V)
- 7-channel DMA controller, supporting ADC, SPI, I2C, USART and timers
- 4x peripherals communication interface
- 1x USART (ISO7816), 1x LPUART (low power)
- 1x SPI 16 Mbit/s
- 1x I2C (SMBus/PMBus)
- 7x timers: 1x 16-bit with up to 4 channels, 1x 16-bit with up to 2 channels, 1x 16-bit ultra-low-power timer, 1x SysTick, 1x RTC and 2x watchdogs (independent/window)
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
- All packages are ECOPACK®2 compliant
- Ultra-low-power platform
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
More and more devices have complex graphical user interfaces - much like smartphones - and ST's range of STM32 microcontrollers has a host of features which can be leveraged on a huge range of devices. We are constantly innovating to give you the performance you need!
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 64 10x10x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2||
Package:LQFP 64 10x10x1.4
LQFP 64 10x10x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.