Altia DeepScreen supports a vast range of low-to high-powered processors and generates pure C source code that is optimized to take full advantage of hardware resources.
Altia DeepScreen provides the power to deliver the best performance and smallest footprint. Additionally, because Altia generates code rapidly, your team can test your GUI on hardware in real-life settings to further prove your product UX.
- Automatic C source code generation complementing Altia Design for the graphical objects and simplified certification.
- Support multiple graphics pipelines from OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenVG Lite, software rendering, to proprietary GPU
- With a necessary logic to draw the objects with animations in their proper size, position, color, etc. and selectively refresh objects when portions of the screen require updating.
- With mouse/keyboard/touch/timer stimulus in objects, the generated code can also create the logic for this behavior and be generated which is converted directly to C code.
- A simple programmatic interface into the generated code allows the changing of animation state values.
- A simple interface allows a hardware target-specific mouse, touchpad, and/or key event handler to pass information to this logic.
- Efficient, small footprint code with optimized on-chip performance on any hardware
- Code can be reused across products from low end to high end
- Work with commercial RTOS, Linux, Android, or no OS at all