This device is an IGBT developed using an advanced proprietary trench gate field-stop structure. The device is part of the M series IGBTs, which represent an optimal balance between inverter system performance and efficiency where low-loss and short-circuit functionality are essential. Furthermore, the positive VCE(sat) temperature coefficient and tight parameter distribution result in safer paralleling operation.
- 6 µs of minimum short-circuit withstand time
- VCE(sat) = 1.65 V (typ.) @ IC = 50 A
- Tight parameters distribution
- Safer paralleling
- Positive VCE(sat) temperature coefficient
- Low thermal resistance
- Soft and very fast recovery antiparallel diode
- Maximum junction temperature: TJ = 175 °C
|Part Number||Marketing Status||General Description||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|Trench gate field-stop IGBT M series, 650 V 50 A low loss||TO-247 long leads||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.