The SCLT3 series provides an 8-line protected digital input termination with serialized state transfer.
This device enhances the I/O module density by cutting the dissipation (78 mW per input) and reducing the count of opto-transistors.
An adjustable digital filter and an LED driver are embedded in each type 3 input section. Its 2 MHz SPI peripheral output serializes the input state transfer to the I/O module controller.
- 8 inputs - 8-bit SPI output
- High side input with common ground
- 5 V voltage regulator
- Package: QFN 7x7 - 48L or HTSSOP-38
- 35 V reverse polarity capable
- Adjustable current limiters
- LED output for visual status
- Optional: 16-bit mode with parity check, temperature and voltage alarms
- Daisy chain capable
- Input digital filter with adjustable delay: 20 µs to 3 ms
- Power dissipation: 78 mW per channel
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.